Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Dinner

Chicken Tacos/Nachos

One of our favorite meals is Mexican, but we hate spending the money to eat out so we have found ways to make it like the fabulous little Mexican restaurants around town.

Put approx. 4 chicken breasts in the crock pot with a couple cans of Rotel tomatoes and a packet of taco seasoning. I prefer this recipe and then you don't have MSG or other nasty fillers in your food.
Cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours.

When chicken is done cooking, chop up in the crock-pot and serve on tortillas or chips for nachos. Top with all your favorite taco toppings.

 **Note**
If you don't care for the spiciness of Rotel tomatoes use canned diced tomatoes.

3 comments:

Tasha Lehman said...

Oh man that sounds good! Make me some now ok?

Last Mom said...

And I think I have our dinner for next weekend now!

Trauma Mama said...

Tasha, I have plenty of leftovers and I'd love to have you over!