Friday, December 31, 2010

My New Year Resolutions

*Eating healthy so I have energy. If thin comes with that then I'll welcome it.

*Exercise 3x a week at the Y.

*Decluttering our house. We live in so much visual noise from the clutter I think it wears on us all.

*Teach my kids to clean up after themselves too.

*Talking with a smile on my face to my kids even when I want to scream.

*Slow down. We don't have to run and do everything out there.

*Catch up on some scrapbooking.

Overall, 2010 has been a healing year.

I can remember last December being so stressful. Mr. Screech had upped his tantrums, Mr. Stinky was starting to really act out and Mr. Happy was just there.
Because I could not "control" my kids I was having panic attacks and had turned into a screaming mom. Oh, to bury those memories.

I pray we all continue to heal in 2011.

No comments: